Ampersand Magazine, Spring '15
It all began with An AMPERSAND...
Ampersand is the student-produced magazine of Webster University. One issue is designed and printed each semester. 1500 copies are distributed on campus to students and faculty. The magazine contains original stories, photos, illustrations, and layouts by Webster students. Shown here is the spring issue from 2015. This magazine was created at Webster University for a publication design class taught by Karen Burch.
2016 Silver Crown Award, Columbia Scholastic Press Association
6 National Gold Circle Awards, Columbia Scholastic Press Association
– 2nd place for design of a general interest magazine
– 2nd place for general use of typography
– 3rd place for use of designed headlines
– Certificate of Mention for use of art headlines
– Certificate of Mention for advertising layout
– Certificate of Mention for single page design